In November, we were honored to host John Goodman as the speaker for our monthly educational event. He is a veteran in customer service and marketing and filled his presentation with so much wisdom and information. If you missed this event, here are some of the ideas he covered in Marketing Myths and Technology Slips:
- Limiting customer expectations is dangerous; customers forgive marketing disappointments. (It is better to warn customers when something negative might happen, like a delayed shipment or a late payment fee.)
- Customers are driven totally by price. (Refer to Starbucks.)
- The website home page is for marketing only. (It should address some of the main customer service issues quickly and prominently.)
- Mobile apps solve everything.
- Customers read your copy.
- High end customers want personalized service.
- Transaction and relationship surveys are good.
Here are some pictures from the event:
Please join us for our December networking event: Funky & Festive Holiday Marketing Mixer at the Funky Buddha Brewery in Ft. Lauderdale. Click here for more details and to get registered today!