- This event has passed.
Top 5 Secrets to Attract Customers Online from a Marketing Master
November 17 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Learn the tricks of the trade from one of the nation’s top lead generation experts for small businesses. Marketing agency owner Alex Oliveira of BizHack Academy has generated more than 23 million leads for 3,000 businesses, and he’s about to share his proven playbook for marketing success. During this dynamic talk, Alex will lift the curtain on the top 5 tactics to attract customers online. Drawing lessons from hundreds of successful digital marketing campaigns, Alex will share success stories, foolproof strategies and insider secrets from the front lines of lead generation.
The 5 strategies covered in the webinar include:
- Create an eBook – Be a thought leader in your subject matter and provide a valuable piece of content for your customers and prospects
- Hold an Ask Me Anything (AMA) Live Webinar Series – Be the leading voice for your industry and market
- Run YouTube Video Ads – Enhance your product awareness and increase your SEO
- Launch Facebook Lead Ads – With 2.8 billion monthly active users Facebook is the most cost-effective way to reach customers and generate leads
- Use chat on your website – Use a chat product like Apex, where your web visitors can chat in real-time with a human to capture leads
About Alex Oliveira:
Master digital marketer Alex Oliveira is a certified lead instructor at BizHack Academy. He’s the founder of Prediq Media, a marketing agency specializing in online lead generation for businesses with a sales team. Over the past decade, Prediq has generated 23 million leads for 3,000 businesses small and large, including Allstate, AutoNation, Ford, Home Depot, and MetLife. Brazilian-born and South Florida-raised, Alex comes from a long line of strivers constantly on the move in search of a better life. He has dedicated his career to helping entrepreneurs build resilient businesses using online lead generation. Alex is a dedicated educator who has run more than 200 workshops and classes over the past 6 years for the Online Marketing Certified Professionals and other industry groups, the Jim Moran Institute at FSU and other universities, the National Leadership Institute and numerous corporations. His passions include adventuring with his wife and 4 kids and giving back to the community.