Speak at the South Florida IMA!
What is the South Florida IMA?
Founded in 2003, the South Florida Interactive Marketing Association (SFIMA) is an organization dedicated to professionals specializing in interactive marketing. We provide opportunities for learning and networking that promote career growth and business success. We encourage the exchange of ideas, information, and best practices by recruiting top speakers from around the nation to discuss marketing case studies and the latest innovations within the industry with our membership.
Why speak at SFIMA?
To support our goal of being the primary interactive voice in South Florida and to provide value through top quality programming, we try to recruit highly regarded speakers who have real-world experience, case studies, and content that will benefit our membership and the interactive community as a whole. The presentations cannot be a “sales pitch”A? or an overview of a product or service. Attendees pay to attend these events and need to gain greater industry insights and leave with takeaways that will help them excel in their work/at their companies.
SFIMA is made up of the top interactive marketing professionals from all of South Florida. Approximately half the membership works for companies that have internal marketing departments, and the other half work for agencies that have an interactive marketing specialty. These monthly events are paid events and typically have over 100 attendees!
SFIMA is thrilled to have welcomed speakers from great brands and organizations, including:
- Obama for America
- Fox Sports
Plus, we have hosted best-selling authors and interactive visionaries like ; business leaders like ; popular artists, and more. All of these speakers have given back to the interactive community by sharing their experiences.
If you are reading this, then the board at SFIMA thinks you fit the bill. Your experience and expertise would be valuable to our membership. We believe the insights you would bring in your presentation would inspire and provide valuable lessons and guidance for all who attend.
Our Speaker Policy
- We will only present topics using practitioners in a case study format, independent organizations such as the IAB, Forrester, Marketing Sherpa and the like. Vendors and agencies may only present if they are part of a panel or roundtable discussion of their competitors.
- Your topic needs to reflect a timely challenge that digital marketers are facing. A typical format could go: introduction, describing the challenge, staging why this topic is so critical, proposed solution/s, demonstrating case studies of how this solution was successfully implemented and 3-4 tips our audience can take away for their business.
- We look to secure industry thought leaders, big brands and/or service provider/vendors who’ve done innovative marketing programs, as this type of content tends to draw the highest registration and attendance.
- If you work on the agency/independent consultant side, we recommend that you partner with one of your clients/big brands and submit them to speak. They could share a case study of an innovative marketing program you worked on together, showcase industry trends and insights they’ve learned, and share innovative, practical takeaways for attendees.
- If you are an agency or a service provider/vendor and you are unable to secure a client to present a sponsored case study, then presentations must be done on a panel of similar service providers to avoid a “sales pitch.”
Interested?Ai??If you have insight into the world of interactive marketing or related topics, pleaseAi??complete this brief Speaker Form, and a SFIMA Programming Committee member will get back to you if you meet our criteria and schedule:
[gravityform id=”17″ title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”true”]