Mark your calendars for the 13th annual “Denim and Diamonds” Nautical Networking Event from the tri-county’s leading networking and professional development organization for digital marketers, South Florida Interactive Marketing Association.
Join over 300 invitation-only attendees for a night of fun, food, and networking on Lady Biscayne, a 111-foot yacht with 8-foot ceilings. As South Florida Interactive Marketing Association’s top networking event of the year and top marketed event of 2016, there are so many reasons why your attendance can help your digital marketing presence in South Florida.
- Brand Exposure: Gain exposure from your brand alongside some of South Florida’s most elite digital names in the industry. Our team of social media experts will also re-tweet and share your event posts to further boost your brand.
- Quality Networking: Meet and greet with some of South Florida’s top digital marketing agencies and their visionaries.
- Recruit Top Talent: Mingle among the best-of-the-best digital marketers and form bonds that build business partnership opportunities.
- Reward & Recognition: Treat your agency’s top talent to a night of fun and let them pick the brains of some of South Florida’s digital marketing gurus.
- HAVE FUN!
The event will begin with a pre-boarding dock party and continue with a buffet style dinner and full bar aboard Lady Biscayne. Attendees will enjoy cocktails, dinner, dancing, and networking with South Florida’s leading digital marketing professionals.
Table reservations and sponsorships are $1500 for a table for 5 members of your team or staff. Since reservations are going quickly, please visit our Nautical Networking Event sponsorship page to register today! Check out these great companies that have already signed on as sponsors!
- Conversant Media
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- Goodway Group
For more information and coverage on South Florida Interactive Marketing Association’s 2016 Nautical Networking Event, stay up-to-date with the South Florida IMA blog, or check us out on Twitter!