Build Deeper Connections for Your Brand with Debra Jasper at Pubcon SFIMA Summit 2017
As the Pubcon SFIMA Summit 2017 approaches, both Pubcon and the South Florida Interactive Marketing Association are thrilled to announce that Debra Jasper, a noted storytelling expert and chief executive at Mindset Digital, will be a keynote speaker at the 2017 Summit.
Top 5 Facts to Know About Debra Jasper:
- Directed The Ohio State University’s Kiplinger Program in Public Affairs Journalism.
- Launched first social media journalism fellowship in the world.
- Works with range of small business owners to Fortune 100 Companies, major hospitals, and universities around the world.
- Former keynote for Nordic Media Festival, Schibsted Academy for Journalists in Sweden, and the Ukrainian Council of Ministers.
- Her firm runs a highly visual, engaging online courses in LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, SEO, mobile marketing, and digital advertising.
Pubcon founder and chief executive, Brett Tabke, shares, “Debra Jasper inspires with engaging and actionable communication, online marketing, and social media wisdom. We are proud to have Debra back to keynote our Pubcon SFIMA Summit 2017 conference on February 21 – 22.”
In a nutshell, there is nothing about digital marketing that you cannot learn from Debra Jasper and Pubcon SFIMA Summit 2017 recommends her keynote as a can’t-miss part of the 2017 summit.
Start the New Year out right and take advantage of the early-bird registration for this year’s summit. Join Jasper and hundreds of other brands and marketers at the Fort Lauderdale Convention Center for two days of invaluable training and information you can’t get anywhere else!