Board Elections and Applications
SFIMA, now in its 13th year, is a non-profit managed by an all-volunteer board of directors.
Download our Application Package for additional information, including:
- Board Member Qualifications & Requirements
- List and Descriptions of Board Positions
- Application Form
The South Florida Interactive Marketing Association is dedicated to educational excellence and expertise in digital marketing. The organization serves as the primary interactive voice in South Florida offering lifelong learning, top-notch networking and professional growth opportunities to marketers in Broward, Miami-Dade and Palm Beach Counties. Learn more about our purpose.
Board Member Benefits
- Savings: 50% off a one-year SFIMA Membership for you and/or your company.
- Access: Make contacts with industry thought leaders, cutting-edge vendors, top agencies and more.
- Growth: Increase your leadership skills and digital marketing savvy.
- Major Event Experience: http://pole-handicap-autonomie.com/?p=32380 http://eucranes.com/combivent-respimat-for-sale/ Learn what it takes to produce top-notch professional events, like our annual Networking Cruise, Educational Summit and Holiday Networking.
- Resume Highlights: Enhance your resume and LinkedIn profile with SFIMA volunteer contributions.
- Lasting Friendships: Fellow board members can become treasured friends, business partners…heck, we’ve even created marriages!
It takes a blend of talented people to make magic.Ai??The main committeesAi??of the board are:
- Major Events (Nautical Networking Cruise, SFIMA Summit, Holiday Networking Party)
APPLY BY: April 28, 2017
ELECTIONS: May 18, 2017
TERM: June 2017 – December 2017
If you’ve enjoyed our networking and speaker presentations, imagine the sense of fulfillment you’ll get from being behind the scenes. Check out our Application Package for details. Or, ask any board member about getting involved.
YOU can help SFIMA grow in its 13th year… and beyond!