Board Elections and Applications
SFIMA, now in its 15th year, is a non-profit managed by an all-volunteer board of directors.
Download the SFIMA Board Application Package 2020 for additional information, including:
- Board Member Qualifications & Requirements
- List and Descriptions of Board Positions
- Application Form
The South Florida Interactive Marketing Association is dedicated to educational excellence and expertise in digital marketing. The organization serves as the primary interactive voice in South Florida offering lifelong learning, top-notch networking and professional growth opportunities to marketers in Broward, Miami-Dade and Palm Beach Counties. Learn more about our purpose.
Board Member Benefits
- Savings: 50% off a one-year SFIMA Membership for you and/or your company.
- Access: Make contacts with industry thought leaders, cutting-edge vendors, top agencies and more.
- Growth: Increase your leadership skills and digital marketing savvy.
- Major Event Experience: Learn what it takes to produce top-notch professional events, like our annual Networking Cruise, Educational Summit and Holiday Networking.
- Resume Highlights: Enhance your resume and LinkedIn profile with SFIMA volunteer contributions.
- Lasting Friendships: Fellow board members can become treasured friends, business partners…heck, we’ve even created marriages!
It takes a blend of talented people to make the main committees of the board are:
- Major Events (Nautical Networking Cruise, SFIMA Summit, Holiday Networking Party)
APPLY BY: December 31st, 2019
ELECTIONS: January 16th, 2020
TERM: January 2020 – December 2020
If you’ve enjoyed our networking and speaker presentations, imagine the sense of fulfillment you’ll get from being behind the scenes. Check out our Application Package for details. Or, ask any board member about getting involved.
YOU can help SFIMA grow in its 15th year… and beyond!